LAUNCH – Your 36-hour, life-changing, leadership renewal experience with John O’ Leary.
Expected to die, John O’Leary now teaches others how to truly live.
A house fire nearly took his life as a boy. From this tragedy, John received the greatest gift – embracing the truth that regardless of our personal and professional challenges, we choose how to:
- Navigate adversity through decision-making
- Reveal a brighter vision for what’s possible
- Live boldly to impact others
What if you could join John for two days & learn how embracing this truth would change the culture of your business and possibility of your life? At LAUNCH Leadership Renewal Conference with John O’Leary November 13 & 14 you can!
| John’s clients include:
For years – after sharing his leadership and life expertise exclusively at private client events – business leaders and event attendees alike have given John industry-defying gold stars across the board and asked for more.
In response, John created this sell-out event. At LAUNCH, John will personally share with you the 10 critical choices that free him to effectively navigate adversity, clearly envision what’s possible and profoundly impact others. They ignite him to stay focused on his true north while keeping his gifted perspective alive every day. Armed with these 10 choices, you’ll discover, achieve and maintain greater effectiveness and results in your business, relationships and life.
LAUNCH is for you if:
- You want to navigate the inevitable challenges of today into real opportunity for tomorrow
- You desire to standout and thrive in a noisy marketplace of lookalikes
- You hunger to lead more effectively and create a winning culture at work and at home
- You want to improve relationships and align personal passion with professional mission
- You crave more from life, desire to flourish at work, and want to network with others who do, too
At LAUNCH, John will refuel the critical components of your life with his 10 choices. Then, his team of experts will give you the tools and mindset to sustain your perspective and vision once you are back in your day-to-day life.